Category: Book Marketing
IPAC live workshop on marketing and publishing your book
This workshop is designed for self-published authors and shares innovative marketing ideas for promoting their books for 2017/2018. Participants will learn about a variety of marketing techniques, tools and strategies for selling more books.
The workshop will present a step-by-step system for positioning and marketing books to their intended audiences.
Each participant will receive a workbook in which they will create their own customizable blueprint. The blueprint is effective with any genre of book, including business, novel, poetry, self-help, education, or memoir.
By attending this interactive workshop:
• You will receive a workbook and develop a customized blueprint of your marketing plan of your book.
• You will learn and be able to practice your own customizable marketing techniques for your book.
• You will learn how to execute your marketing plan.
To prepare for this workshop:
• Bring a copy of your book, concept or idea for which you want to develop a customizable marketing plan.
• Bring a winning spirit and be ready to have fun.
If you would like to recieve the free workbook, please send email below